Here are some personalized reasons to read “The Unhoneymooners” by Christina Lauren:
- If you’re in the mood for a fun and lighthearted romance that will make you laugh out loud, this book is for you. The witty banter between the two main characters, Olive and Ethan, is hilarious and will keep you entertained from beginning to end.
- If you’re a fan of enemies-to-lovers romances, you will love the dynamic between Olive and Ethan. They start off as enemies but are forced to spend time together on a honeymoon trip and end up falling in love in unexpected ways.
- If you love reading about travel and exotic locations, you will enjoy the setting of this book. The honeymoon takes place in beautiful Hawaii, and the descriptions of the scenery and culture will transport you to a tropical paradise.
- If you’re looking for a book with diverse and relatable characters, this book has it all. Olive is a plus-size heroine who struggles with self-esteem issues, and Ethan is a biracial hero who is dealing with family drama. Their struggles and vulnerabilities make them feel real and relatable.
- If you’re a fan of romance novels with steamy and intimate scenes, you won’t be disappointed. The chemistry between Olive and Ethan is electric, and their love scenes are both steamy and emotional.